The following points are required skills for Angular Developer:
- Have a minimum of 2-7 Years of Industry experience.
- Develop applications, including an understanding of API Platform services and Cloud-based services, including Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Thorough knowledge of Angular modules, components, services, routing, web pack, material, flex box.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices and the most common packages in the ecosystem.
- Have demonstrated experience in developing Hybrid/Progressive Web applications.
- Have strong Unit Testing and Debugging Skills. Should have used e2e testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, Jest, Cucumber
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Integrating front end UI with constructed APIs.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Plus, points –
- Knowledge of backend technologies such as Node.js, Python, Express.js, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Experience or Knowledge about cloud technologies Like AWS.
- Knowledge and working experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Proficient understanding of code versioning in GIT
- Experience in integrating third-party tools/frameworks