Python, Fast API, SQL Alchemy, Docker, Kubernetes, microservices, OAuth, AWS
• You will build and lead a team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, and developing their career potential
• Lead platform implementation by designing, developing, and deploying event-driven workflow engines and by building data integration pipelines behind our SaaS offerings
• Partner with the CTO to drive and be responsible for the technical delivery and work with your team on strategy and execution
• Define technical priorities and timelines and assign development resources to accomplish the company’s strategic business objectives (revenue, acquisition targets, etc.)
• Maintain strong partnerships with marketing, finance, and other functions to ensure that products are effectively taken to market
• Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organization practices
• Design and develop workflows, APIs, and processes in coordination with frontend UI/UX team
• You have 3+ years of Software Engineering Management experience
• You have 5+ years of API design and development experience
• Extensive experience implementing APIs (REST) via microservices
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
• Strong knowledge of SaaS platform backend technologies
• Experience with cloud automation through the use of CloudOps techniques, CI/CD, etc.
• Strong command of OOP concepts with languages such as Java and Python